The hiker-inspired waterproof Basswood is packed with safety and comfort features. 200 GM Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet temperature regulated while the removable polyurethane (PU) insole, and breathable nylon mesh lining provide comfort. With steel toe, steel plate, and electric shock resistant qualities, this boot is safety approved.
Kodiak Boots - Basswood Hiker Boots
- Feet stay dry with waterproof leather backed up by the waterproof membrane
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole with an oil resistant rubber outsole
- Removable polyurethane (PU) molded insole for comfortable all day wear
- Feet stay warm with 200 GM Thinsulate™ insulation
- Breathable nylon mesh lining
- CSA approved grade 1 steel toe, steel plate, electric shock resistant (E.S.R.)