Nitrile gloves offer many benefits. Three times stronger than latex, they offer good puncture resistance in addition to great abrasion and snag resistance, and perform in a wide range of temperatures, from -4° to 149°C (25° - 300°F). They resist oils, fuels, and certain organic solvents, making them a great choice for red meat and poultry processing, chemical processing, machining operations using cutting oil, and battery manufacturing. And they are a great alternative for those with latex allergies.
These unsupported gloves have an embossed finish for a better grip. CFIA approved for food handling.
Available in 19" (#NI4622) sizes 8-11.
This glove is oil resistant, fuel resistant and solvent resistant (n-heptane).
And has some resistance to these acids;
- Resistant to Nitric Acid up to a 10% concentration.
- Resistant to Hydrochloric Acid up to a 10% concentration.
- Resistant to Sulphuric Acid up to a 47% concentration.
Chemstop™ 13" Unsupported 12 mil. Nitrile Glove
ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 2
Offers low protection against punctures.
- Red Meat and Poultry Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Machining Operations Using Cutting Oil
- Food Processing
- General Industry