Our nitrile gloves offer excellent protection against a broad range of chemicals and are abrasion, puncture and snag resistant. Embossed finish for better grip. All of our Chemstop™ Nitrile Gloves are Agriculture Canada Approved for Food Handling Applications. Suitable for red meat and poultry processing, chemical processing, machining operations using cutting oil, and battery manufacturing.
This glove is also Oil Resistant, Fuel Resistant and Solvent Resistant (methanol, n-heptane).
And offers some acid resistance;
- Nitric acid resistant up to concentration of 10%.
- Hydrochloric acid resistant up to concentration of 10%.
- Sulphuric acid resistant up to concentration of 47%.
Chemstop™ Flock-Lined Nitrile Gloves
ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 2
Offers low protection against punctures.
- Red meat and poultry processing
- Chemical processing
- Machining operations using cutting oil
- Battery manufacturing