Fibre-Metal Roughneck caps with the SuperEight® suspension are the industry standard for heavy duty protection. Built for strength, toughness and durability, the Roughneck P2 series of injection-molded fiberglass caps have earned a solid reputation on construction sites, in steel plants, foundries, forges, fabrication shops, chemical plants and other extreme jobsite environments. Available in two versions to meet a variety of workplace conditions, Roughneck caps are built to provide exceptional crack resistance and handle hard knocks in the toughest places – without developing the nicks and cracks seen in other fiberglass caps.
Fibre-Metal Roughneck Protective Cap
- Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- Best-in-class heat resistance. Meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F.
- Solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. Available in nine popular colors.
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- The technically-advanced SuperEight suspension balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap™ or TabLok™ headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok® or Speedy® Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse.