FOR INDUSTRIAL WORKSITES & PLANTS
The new economical Miller Titan™ II line of harnesses from Honeywell Industrial Safety is an affordable fall protection solution for the general construction, manufacturing, oil and gas (refinery) markets.
Increased Worksite Safety
Hi-Viz color webbing and ANSI Z359.11 compliance
Designed for more comfort and better fit with lighter, strategically-placed padding that provides optimal airflow while working at heights.
Miller Titan II Non-Stretch Harness
- Increased worksite safety with Hi-Viz color webbing and ANSI Z359.11 compliance
- Easier vertical adjustability that stays in place
- Slip resistant back D-ring pad and forward positioned side D-rings, keeping your tool bags in the right place
- Oversized ID tags provide quick and easy harness size identification
- Back strap increases safety by preventing roll out in the event of a fall
- More comfort and better fit with lighter, strategically-placed padding that provides optimal airflow
- Rated for a 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) worker
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
- Available with patented, stretchable elastomer or lightweight non-stretch webbing