Salisbury by Honeywell’s NEW revolutionary AS1200HAT is a Weight Balancing Arc Flash Protection Face Shield, that stows in a balanced, compact position, centered over the top of the hard hat when not needed.
The AS1200HAT has an ATPV rating of 12cal/cm2 and utilizes nanotechnology to provide a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility. The shield/window is designed to be easily replaced without tools. The faceshield unit includes ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection air flow through the top of the face shield. This reduces fogging of the visor, lowers CO2 levels and improves comfort for the user.
Salisbury Arc Flash Protection Faceshields w/ Dielectric Hard Hat
- Unit w/Bracket and Hard Hat.
- Utilizes nanotechnology to provide a more transparent window for improved visibility
- Shield/window designed to be easily replaced without tools
- Absorbs >99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- 7 1/2" x 20" viewing area with extra light tint
- 0.06" thick
- Faceshield unit includes: Ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection air flow through the top of the faceshield to reduce fogging of the visor, lower CO2 levels and improve user comfort
- ATPV rating of 12 cal/cm2
- Meets current ANSI standard Z87.1, CSA and tested to ASTM standard F2178 specifications